Helping Individuals And Families For More Than 20 Years
When legal problems affect your family and your finances, the stakes are high. We understand and we can help. We offer a full range of legal services in the areas of estate planning, probate, elder law and veterans matters. Attorney Lisha Prater Seery has more than 20 years of experience handling complex legal matters involving:
- Creating essential planning documents such as wills, trusts, special needs trusts, powers of attorney and living wills
- Business asset transfers, LLC agreements and more
- Addressing tax issues such as planning, including for inheriting IRAs and 401(k) plans
- Protecting your important assets
- Preparing adult guardianships when your loved one loses capacity to handle his or her own affairs
- Probating your loved one’s estate when a family member passes
- Anticipating long-term health care needs, including managing Medicaid planning in a timely manner
- Asserting and protecting veterans benefits from applications to appeals
Skilled legal services do not have to break the bank. We offer clients high-quality legal representation at reasonable rates. Payment plans are available to qualified clients.
Meet Attorney Lisha Prater Seery
Legal problems force you to make difficult decisions. This is one reason it is important to have the guidance of an experienced lawyer. We can guide you to the right decisions. At our law firm, attorney Prater works with clients closely to give them the information they need to make the right decisions.
To learn more about Lisha Prater Seery and her professional qualifications, please follow the link provided below.
How Can We Help You?
The control rests in your hands. We are here to guide you through the process and help you understand how the law applies in your situation. With the information in hand, you can make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones. At Lisha A. Seery, LLC, we are committed to fulfilling the legal needs of individuals and families in Springfield, and throughout surrounding communities in southwest Missouri.
Complete our convenient form to reach us online or call us at 417-459-4390 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable attorney.