Preparing For Tomorrow With Sound Estate Planning Advice
Approaching estate planning can seem daunting and overwhelming. However, it is one of the wisest moves an individual can make regarding planning for his or her future and that of the family.
Establishing wills, trusts and other estate planning documents can help make sure that your assets and loved ones are protected and cared for in the way you choose after your death. Failing to take these steps can put assets at risk and leave your loved ones vulnerable to contentious disputes, unnecessary taxes and other problems.
Establish Firm Plans And Protect Your Assets From An Uncertain Future
We are here for you. None of these challenges needs to be faced alone. At Lisha A. Seery, LLC, we can help you at any stage of the process. As an estate planning lawyer with more than 20 years of experience, Lisa Prater Seery has helped numerous clients with estate planning matters such as:
- Wills: Establishing a will puts you in control of how your assets will be distributed after death.
- Trusts: We help clients establish all types of trusts, including revocable living trusts, asset protection trusts and special needs trusts.
- Powers of attorney: Who will make decisions for you if you become incapacitated? A power of attorney allows you to designate that person yourself rather than a court appointing someone.
- Living wills: A living will (health care power of attorney and health care directive) can spare your loved ones from having to make wrenching health care decisions if you become unable to make those decisions for yourself.
- Business successions: We are here to help you skillfully transfer business assets from one generation of business owners to the next.
- Tax planning: Wise planning today can spare you and your loved ones from unnecessary taxes in the future.
- Blended family concerns: We can help you sort through the complex issues that arise when blended families and estate planning intersect.
With a sound estate plan in place, you can protect your assets and ensure your estate is distributed according to your wishes.
Your Needs Are Unique
Drawing on more than 20 years of experience, Lisha Prater Seery and our legal team can skillfully establish an estate plan that will ultimately serve your unique needs. To arrange your consultation, please contact us online or by telephone at 417-886-8800. We serve clients in Springfield and throughout surrounding communities in southwest Missouri.